Monday, September 25, 2006

A blogger I am...

Joe and I were looking for a site where we could post pictures and videos at the same time for free. Well, we haven't found one yet and I'm ready to show the world our Jonas. If we ever have video to post I'm sure we will just direct you to a different link. My sister just started blogging and is quite diligent about it. I work on the computer every day so I hope to be just as diligent so our friends and family can keep up with what is happening to the Barkers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

YEAH!!!! You have a blog! I am so excited, if you couldn't tell. :-) It will be great to check yours and see Jonas even more. Have fun developing the whole thing.

Love ya,

Andrea

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home