Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Before Jonas....




There were my girls, Emma and Olivia. Of course they are really Andrea's girls but I probably bragged on them and showed their pictures just as much as Andrea did. I had the priveledge of seeing them both born and had as much time with them as I wanted until they were 4 and 1 1/2. The Lord moved them to Michigan two years ago. They are in Midland about two hourse north of where Andrea and I grew up. We have been able to visit them a couple times a year and they come down here about twice a year. This year we've been really blessed and I've seen Andrea 5 times so far and they are coming back here for Christmas. Being pregnant made our visits multiply this year. However, I dont' think this incentive will make me want to be pregnant again next year. :-) I thought I'd share a few pictures of the girls. Here they are meeting Jonas for the first time and then playing dress up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Thank you, Sarah, for putting up the best pics of us! Ha ha I had just gotten out of the car after traveling all day. The girls do look adorable no matter what though, I must say. ;-)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home