Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We Johnson's have been told...





we can talk alot! :-) Blogging is just for us! ha ha! I'm finding blogspot very user friendly so its quick and easy to post. Here are a couple pictures of Jonas's nursery. My best friend painted the mural for Jonas and did an excellent job. The dog is a portrait of our real dog, Daisy. There are some very minor things to finish. I painted Jonas's furniture. The dresser was my sister's then mine, when we were babies and the crib was Emma and Olivia's. I received all the bedding as hand-me-downs from a close friend. Ta da! We have Jonas's nursery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ice-Family said...

Sarah, I just can't get over how adorable your nursery is-I love it! All the picture of Jonas are adorable! What a precious bundle from the Lord. Glad to have another blogger to keep up with!~Dayna

2:22 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

wow i love your nursery!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home