Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yipee!

Finally another video! My sister had been asking and I'm finally delivering. I needed Joe to show me one more time how to download the video from the camera and now I can do it on my own!
Jonas got a Bumbo seat the other day. He loves it! He enjoys sitting in it just to watch us. It also comes in handy to feed him cereal. For those of you who own one of these seats, yes I'm aware it says not to put it on an elevated surface. :-) At this time I know he can not get out of it. When that time comes, he will be on the floor only. :-) He started on cereal last week. He thinks every time you put the spoon up to his mouth that he should shove his hand in there as well. Feeding time has been a little messy lately!
Jonas came down with his first cold yesterday morning about 3 a.m. The poor guy is all congested. He doesn't seem to mind though. He is not cranky at all...yet. :-) Here is video of him trying out his new seat and another clip of him eating his cereal.
Oh! I forgot! Jonas rolled over last night for the first time. I put him in his crib, left the room and returned in like 5 minutes and he had rolled over. So cute!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

Oh my! How he is changing. Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me see him in action. It makes everything you share with me more real. Jonas is so precious. I can't wait to be with him in just over a month. I love and miss you!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Hammond Family said...

Sooo cute!! I love those little cubby cheeks :) I am sad that I did not get more time to hold him and talk with you :( We will be down for a whole week at Christmas...hopefully I will be able to get to know that handsome boy a little better.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Ice-Family said...

VERY cute video! I love the bumbo seat, wish we would have had one for Isabelle! Can't believe he's big enough to eat cereal already - too fun! :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

What a cutie! And I agree - Aaron loves his Bumbo seat! What a great invention!!!

7:28 AM  
Blogger thejordans said...

Hey Sarah,

I can't see the video or the slide show on your page...my husband took our flash player off the computer and hasn't got it back on there yet. But I am sure that the pictures are adorable. The ones I have seen are super cute. I hope you all are doing well. Maybe we will be able to see you soon since Kurt and LaDean are moving to Anderson. Anyway, it would be fun to get together sometime. I would love to see Jonas in person.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home