Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Time

Wow, do I feel behind on posting. This last week has been very busy. I've started on some new accounts with work, and have been learning new things. Joe came off of the night shift and started days this past Monday. (Yea!) Jonas is teething, I have an ear infection, and the list goes on. The last couple days have brought reminders though of how precious time is with loved ones. Actually, its been a constant reminder in our family for the last couple years as we have lost dear ones and others diagnosed with cancer. We just learned last night that my mom's best friend, my "Aunt Carolyn" has ovarian cancer. She is the 3rd aunt or uncle to be diagnosed in a years time, all on my mom's side of the family. Cherish the moments. If your rethinking your cruise this year because someone in your family is ill, go see your family. You won't regret it.
On a happier note...here are a few pictures of our Jonas from the last week. He didn't really trick or treat this year but we gave out candy with Grammy to all the gobblins.
Jonas and me at Sky Top Apple Orchard

Daddy, Jonas and Grandma in the background :-)

Jonas in a pumpkin

Jonas ready for church

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Karen said...

Great pictures! I love Skytop, I'm sure it beautiful. By the way, I made the Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cake for company last week. It was YUMMY! Thanks for the recipe.

8:17 PM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

That's great! I'm glad you liked the cake!

10:11 AM  
Blogger thejordans said...

I love the pictures Sarah. Jonas is adorable! Treasure these times because they go WAY too fast. My babies are grown up already! =( You have a great looking family!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home