Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stick'em Up



Baby Jonas is already following the footsteps of his daddy. My friend Amy bought this bib for Jonas. It has a walkie talkie, badge, club etc...sewn into it. I snapped these pictures yesterday after he finished eating.










Whew! Its been a long day dealing with those bad guys! I'm ready for a nap.










Jonas' bottom middle two teeth are popping through his gums finally! I thought they would have come a lot sooner than 7 1/2 months. (if you read one of my previous posts) Also, we are pretty certain he is saying mama. He is rocking on his knees but no crawling yet. But, he can sure get around by rolling and moving in circles with his arms. He seems to love life. He is always happy and smiling. We can't get enough of him. I'm still in awe of calling him OURS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

What a cute little face! Such smooshy little cheeks too. I bet when he gets to crawling, he will be all over the place - your dog will have to find many new places to hide once Jonas comes to town :). Very adorable pictures and he gets cuter every time you post. Enjoy your little sheriff.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh he is such a ... he's so.... i could just... well... he's just so darn adorable...OK!!!!

I love these updates, photos, and video clips!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home