Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Things I Love-Happy Belated Valentine's Day

1. My God-His love has impacted me most in the last year for allowing us to bring a new life into this world. How deep the Father's love for us...







2. My husband-for completing me and loving me even though I am sinful and don't always love him the way God has commanded me to.

3. My Jonas-Wow. What a new kind of love you have taught me. You cause daddy and I to smile so much every day. We have seen a different aspect of God's love through you.















4. My Daisy-you are so sweet and we love treating you as family. (Even though you can be expensive and I'm debating getting pet insurance) :-)





4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I just love the picture of Jonas with his big blue eyes shining so bright. He is just so cute! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I have been just a little bit overwhelmed for the last few days. God's goodness and provision has amazed and humbled me. I will have to settle a bit and write all about it later but I did want to thank you for rejoicing with me. Perhaps being closer to Greenville, I may be able to meet you all sometime. Have a great weekend. We came home to mountains of snow to play in!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Sniff, sniff. . . .I miss you guys! That was an awesome post.

11:06 PM  
Blogger thejordans said...

love the pictures. jonas is growing fast...i wish i could freeze my boys right where they are sometimes. i don't want them to turn into teenagers who don't want to cuddle and stuff. but i guess that is going to happen no matter what! =) anyway, happy late valentine's!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Jonas has the most striking blue eyes I think I've ever seen!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home