Friday, January 19, 2007

Zzzz...zzz...zzz...







Yesterday was a dreary day here. I sat at my desk, working, and stared at the rain and coldness outside. I really wanted to crawl back into bed. Since I couldn't I thought of some recent pictures I have taken of baby Jonas sleeping. I love watching him sleep. The first and second pictures were taken while we were in Florida at my grandmother's house. He had just woken up as we were walking down the hall. We saw him peeking over the side of his pack-n-play and had to take a picture.
Believe it or not, Jonas is fast asleep in the last picture. He has started showing signs of the same sleeping patterns his daddy has. Joe often has covers over his head. I don't know how they do it. I'd suffocate!
Jonas had his 6 month check up today. He weighs 16 lbs 1 oz, and is 26 3/4 inches long. He's healthy, no major sickness, no problems. (just some sniffles) We've been blessed. He's come a long way from his 5 lb 2oz, 17 inch birthday. We love you buckeroo!


6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Sarah,
The second and third pictures of Jonas are hysterical. I think that he is so precious. I am sure that you laugh at him and his cute little antics all of the time. I think that my husband and I laugh more and more at the things that Michael does as he get older. Of course, he knows that we are laughing at him and he loves an audience. Too cute.
I hope that you both are feeling like your old selves. Have a super weekend.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Aunt Sarah,

Those were really cute pictures of Jonas. I was laughing at that last picture.

I love you,

Emma

Hey Sarah! I also loved the pictures. The blanket over the head is hilarious. How do they breathe? :-) Jonas sure is a special blessing. I can hardly believe it's been half a year already since I saw that little guy in NICU for the first time. Praise the Lord for a great check up!

Love ya,

Andrea

3:46 PM  
Blogger Hammond Family said...

Sarah,

Too cute :) Kiss his little chubby cheeks for me...which I am sure you will have no problem doing :)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Matt and Karen said...

Oh, how sweet! It is so funny what babies find as comfortable?? :-) I love the one of him peeking over the edge of the pack n play.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kris Stephens said...

I love watching my kids sleep too, but maybe for a different reason...they can't disobey when their sleeping!! LOL!!

Cool pics! Thanks for posting.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah & Joe
I am so happy to be able see all of you and must say what a hansome little man Jonas is! All the pictures are fantastic...keep up the great job!
Love You All

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home