Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sweetness


I was just downloading some pictures and had to post this one quickly. Isn't this little guy just too cute?! I'll be blogging more soon. I have some video and more pictures to post. I've been pretty sick the last few days and now Jonas has it. (congestion and some flu like symptoms, Yuck!) Thanks Aunt Andrea and family for passing it along! Just kidding. We could have gotten it from several family members since most of them were sick the last couple weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger thejordans said...

super cute sarah! he looks soooo kissable! =)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Hammond Family said...

Oh Sarah...I will be praying for you all. After being homebound for almost 3 weeks now due to sickness, I understand what you are going through!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Yes, that Jonas is so full of sweetness. :-) We are so sorry for bringing the sickness in!!!!! I hate that you and Jonas don't feel well. I taught this morning and feel awful again. I gotta call the doctor now, because this is getting ridiculous. Praying you get well soon.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home