Tuesday, March 20, 2007

6 month picture


Our photographer, The Bozwells, (see link on right side) graciously emailed me this picture they took Jonas a couple months ago. I found this hat, with matching mittens, for $ .50 at Kohls last May in Michigan! It was like 80% off. I love finding good deals and Kohls usually has great clearance! We couldn't resist having him wear this on picture day and it turned out to be the best picture!
If you live in our area, we highly recommend their work. We have hired them for many family occasions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hey you,
Glad to hear that you are enjoying your busy life. I appreciate all of the tips you gave on my post. I agree with everything that you said and I really do try to stay ahead of the eightball:). I am a coupon clipper in the summer when the weather is beautiful and I don't work as much but during the school year when it is cold, I dislike bundling Michael up to go to 3 different stores. Now that we are moving south, I should be able to make this part of my regular routine.
I love the pictures of Jonas. The webbed feet on his outfit are just the cutest. I think that everytime you post pictures of him, he becomes cuter and cuter. I am sure that you won't argue with that:). Michael loves to see pictures of him and he knows him by name now. He gets this big smile on his face and says "Jonas". I hope that you are enjoying your spring-like weather despite your allergies. We will be down in a few weeks to enjoy spring in the south. Take care.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

What a little cutie pie Jonas is! :) Great photo! I love the hat you got on sale at Kohls. I love Kohls! They have the best sales!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home