Sunday, March 11, 2007

Too Long!

Happy 8 months Darlin!
I don't know if I have ever gone this long without posting. I've missed it! We have been very busy lately. This past Monday I hosted my first Pampered Chef party. The week and weekend prior were spent cleaning house and finishing projects left undone. This was the first time for me to have a group of people over since my early stages of pregnancy. I love entertaining so the hiatus needed to end! A friend of mine from high school is a P.C. consultant. I was excited to have her come do the show and it was very successful for both of us. I get a lot of free stuff and I can't wait for the box to arrive on the front porch.
Jonas turned 8 months old on the 3rd. To celebrate, he started crawling forward a few days after. Today, he has really started cruising. He is getting into mischief much more quickly. He is also starting to give us fake coughs and cries. Its pretty funny. I have spent time putting all of his 3-6 months clothes in bins. He usually can wear things a month past the size on the tag, especially his winter sweaters. I loved his winter clothes and I'm sad to pack them away.
Spring has arrived and allergies are in full swing for me. Thankfully Jonas isn't showing signs of taking after his mama this way. Daddy has no allergies and I have all the rest! I would love to be spending time outside, but being out there 10 minutes throws me into sneezing fits.
Well, I will quit talking so you can enjoy recent videos of Jonas crawling and Jonas having a ride in the laundry basket. Have a great week!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 Comments:

Blogger thejordans said...

Yeah for Jonas!!! He is crawling! Very very cute video. And I love the picture. I always hated retiring clothes that were so cute and they never get to wear them enough. Maybe your next one will wear it! =)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Sarah,
Glad all is well for you. I love Pampered Chef products. Enjoy all of the new kitchen items:). I love receiving kitchen gadgets as gifts - kind of strange I know. One year my husband bought me carpet cleaner for a gift. Some wives might be offended but I was delighted.
Jonas is so sweet. I am sure that you are kept busier now than when he was a bit more stationary. It's great to watch your little ones reach milestones and develop even if it means chasing after them. Enjoy your warm weather. We will be down in Knoxville in the first week of April. I am sure that everything will be beautiful.
I am sorry that you have miserable allergies. My sister developed allergies while she was at BJ and now she cannot eat any nuts or raw tree fruit. She has an epi pen just in case she accidentally eats any of those things. I hope that you find some relief.
Take care,
Rachel

7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad he is is in forward motion. Now he can see things before he bumps into them. HAHAHAHA.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home