Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Videos from Vacation


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Jonas gets his feet wet for the first time. You can hear the wind. It was about 25-30 mph almost the whole week. It was weird. This was early on with cooler temps and too much wind to get into the water.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Jonas learned to smack his lips and give kisses! This is Grandmaw Barker.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Jonas was smiling and laughing about being a "jet ski" prior to me filming. I swear he was!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Very sweet photos and videos. I love the first photo - Jonas kind of looks like a little aviator. The last pic with the two of you sleeping is precious. Michael never slept on us much and I know what you mean about cherishing those moments.
Jonas has the cutest boy legs. I'll bet that you just want to squeeze and tickle them all the time - cute, cute. It looks like you all had a blast!

7:21 AM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

Jonas has the BEST chubby boy legs. We've noticed they are chubbier lately. I squeeze his thighs and in my baby, mommy talking voice tell him "I found baby fat." He just giggles. So cute.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Hammond Family said...

How cute!! Does he always leave his sun glasses on?? Neither of my girls kept them on for more than a few seconds!!! I like the first video the best...such a happy boy :) Glad you all had such a good time.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

the videos and pictures were great - looks like you had a great vacation!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Looks like you guys had some serious fun in the sun!! I am always sooooo exhausted after being with the babies in the water-- that picture of the two of you sleeping is very sweet!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home