Monday, April 16, 2007



Ah! I just love this little guy! I've covered him in a million kisses today. He was much happier today than the past few. His four middle, top teeth are all coming in at the same time. He's had some rough days lately. He is starting to enjoy cherrios. I love the creative ways he manages to get one in his mouth. Here's a video of him playing with his activity table.
He started moving his hand/wrist today to wave. We've been working on that for a while. So much is changing lately!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

What a smart little guy! He knew exactly what you were talking about when you asked him to turn the page in his book. I love his little teeth showing with his impish little grin. The picture of him behind the gate looks like his daddy put him in lock-up....or was it his mommy that put him there?:) You guys are blessed with a sweet little man, very precious.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is lovely down here and honestly, I do not miss the snow. Take care and have a super week.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Ben and April said...

Too cute!! He is getting so big. We have that table and both my kids so far have loved it. I am sure Morgan will too.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home