Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No, I haven't left...












Dear Kelly,

Thank you for post and concern. But, be assured I have not left the blogging world. I have spent more time on facebook, but I don't plan on abandoning our blog. I've just been plain lazy lately. Well sort of. There has been more frustration with the blog I guess. When I use slide.com sometimes it lets me post and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what the glitch is all about. So, I've been annoyed. Here are some recent pictures. I will write more later!

Sarah :-)












4 Comments:

Blogger Hammond Family said...

Haha,...you make me laugh...thanks for the post my dear friend :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Ben and April said...

Good Sarah, I was wondering the same thing, glad to see a new post!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Ice-Family said...

Love the pictures! Ya'll look so great!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy 1st birthday to your little man. I hope that he has a great time at his party:).

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home