Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've been tagged!



My cyber-friend, Rachel, tagged me.




Rules - Post 8 random/interesting facts about yourself and then tag 8 or so people and let them know that they have been tagged.




Here we go...




1. As a baby, I was held and kissed by Arnold Schwarzenegger at a Bally's Total Fitness grand opening in the detroit area.




2. I've had a nose job-I broke it when I was 5, with my sisters help. :-) I needed reconstructive surgery to help with breathing problems.




3. I was born and raised in MI, suburbs of Detroit. I've lived in the south for the past 13 years and LOVE it!




4. I have one sister, Andrea




5. Music has always been a part of my life. I took piano lessons, flute lessons, and voice lessons. Singing was always my favorite. In the past, I sang in a community choir and sang professionally in a small chamber ensemble. We were paid throughout the year and performed at many events.




6. I have been to Korea-to participate in a world choral music festival in 1996




7. I went to a private school from K-5 all the way through college




8. Since Renee Zellweger starred in Jerry McGuire (around 1998-1999) I have been told countless time that I look like Renee. Every year at least one perfect stranger comes up to me and says something. What do you think? I couldn't see it for a long time. These two pictures are more convincing to me. I hope I only look like the skinny Renee and not the plump Bridget Jones. :-)


I have tagged Karmen, Andrea, Dayna, April, Karen, Tina, Jenny and Amy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

you DO resemble Renee! It must be those great cheekbones! :-) I can't believe you tagged me...

10:33 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I have never even thought about it, but you DO resemble her! Whoa! The skinny one....that is. =] I'm assuming I'm the Amy you tagged. When I get a moment, I will post it on the blog.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I LOVE the photo of you - and yes, you really do resemble Renee. The photos side-by-side really show that you look like her - the skinny one of course:). BTW - that is so funny that you were held by Arnold. You should post pics if you have any - what a riot!

10:50 AM  
Blogger The Owens said...

happy belated birthday! what a nice treat to enjoy the spa with your mom and friend! i didn't realize we were only a year and few weeks apart in age. anyway, i had a roommate my sophmore yr of college that reminded me of you -and you both look like renee! :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Wow, I actually checked your blog. I really haven't been up on computer things for the last couple of months. Sorry! Maybe I will follow through with the tag. :-) I can't wait to see you soon!!!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home