Wednesday, October 03, 2007

15 months







My baby is 15 months old today. He is giving us kisses everyday that just melt our hearts. For some reason when we are in public he will grab my face to give me a kiss. It usually occurs while I'm having a conversation with someone and everything stops. I'm as impressed as the person I'm talking to who says "that is the sweetest thing." I love when he does sweet things we haven't taught him to do. He has done this with Joe and Papa. We all melt. He never does this when we are at home!



Jonas is getting into everything lately. He loves anything that has buttons and he tries to figure everything out. He likes to study things to see how they work and are put together. He is like his daddy. I have a feeling he will be the type of child to to take apart all his toys. :-)



He has decided that walking is not for him. He prefers crawling. Five steps is the max he has ever taken and I've only wittnessed that 2 times. We are headed to MI on Friday to spend time with my sister and her family. Maybe Jonas will be encouraged by his two cousins, Emma and Olivia.






3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I just love his faces! :-) Aaron loves to give kisses too - and he's looking forward to meeting Jonas! Hope you have a nice safe trip! You should be here for a good time to see the leaves. *grin*

8:52 AM  
Blogger Ice-Family said...

He's super CUTE!! I'd love to see the kisses he gives in public to you guys, that sounds precious!! Have fun in MI

9:16 AM  
Blogger Hammond Family said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see pictures of all of you together. Katie and her kids are with me right now and we are spending quality sister time together...especially at night once the kids go to bed!! Jason has let us leave each night for some shopping!

Jonas looks so cute!! The second picture shows how much baby chubbieness he still has left...is chubbieness a word...oh well...sounds cute :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home