Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary Baby

Fall 2002-Hendersonville-the year we got a digital camera
Fall 2003-Michigan hay-ride
September 2004-New Bern-our first sail boat ride
November 2005-Biltmore-one of the best dates ever
May 2006-6 months pregnant
December 31, 2006-the night of Jonas' dedication

July 2007-Lovin on our Jonas

Joe and I were married August 12, 2000. I can't believe 7 years have passed. What is even more mind boggling to me is that we've been together for 11 1/2 years. I married my best friend and I love him with my whole heart. I look forward to growing old together and accomplishing the goals we have set in our marriage. The best reward, so far, has been our son Jonas. He is the greatest gift!
I love you Joe Barker and thank you for loving me.
















7 Comments:

Blogger Hammond Family said...

Sarah, I must be emotional or something...because your sweet comments at the end of your post brought tears to my eyes!! Wow, 7 years...us too...I remember going to the expo center and looking for ideas for our weddings...my how time goes so quickly.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Ice-Family said...

happy anniversary! What a sweet blog. Hope you all have a great day!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary. Loved the pictures of each year.:)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet post and enjoyed the pictures! It'll be 7 yrs for us in Sep!

BTW, I've given you an award :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

congrats!! i can't believe it's been 7 years!! i caught your bouquet, remember? HA

7:54 PM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

I DO remember Amy! I have a picture of you gracefully jumping in the air! :-)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Okay, I choked up. That was a really great post. I love how you posted a variety of pics from over these last several years. Congrats on 7 yrs.! Love you guys!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home