Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Short Update from Jonas


Happy Fall Everyone!
Mommy is really really busy since we returned home from MI. She wanted me to let you know that more post and pictures will come soon!
GUESS WHAT? I'm WALKING! I started taking off the 2nd day we were in MI. My cousin Cole made me hold his hand all day on Saturday walking EVERYWHERE! I still like to crawl sometimes but I can walk all over our house as long as Daisy doesn't knock me down.
Please pray for me. I have croup. I think I got the virus in MI. I'm not up to eating or drinking much today. But mommy and daddy are taking care of me and I should be better soon. I just wish they could lay off the Elderberry Syrup. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Good job Jonas! I hope that he feels better soon.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Hammond Family said...

There are times Maylie likes elderberry syrup...and then there are times she purses her lips and refuses! I DO KNOW it helps her though....get better little Jonas!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Ben and April said...

Yea for walking!!

I am sorry about the croup, Patrick had that and it was terrible to hear his cough. Glad you are using the Elderberry. My kids love it, they take it twice a week. I will be praying he gets better soon!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home