Friday, January 25, 2008

My sleeper




I pray Jonas continues his sleeping habits through his toddler and adolescent life. He has ALWAYS loved his sleep. He sleeps 12 hours at night and take a 3 hour afternoon nap.
I decided to put him in his crib to play while I jumped in the shower at 11:30 a.m. It was not his nap time, so I thought he would just play. I went to check on him and this is the position he was in. I laughed out loud and took pictures and he didn't wake up. It seems he was in a sitting position and just fell over, holding on to what he loves most. I thought these were just too cute.


5 Comments:

Blogger Ben and April said...

Very cute!! It is amazing the positions they can sleep in!

I had a good time talking with you today! We should get together more often!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

That's hilarious! Mine never have fallen asleep in funny positions. So, this is so funny! He's so cute!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Ice-Family said...

What a cutie pie!!! The pictures are great! I used to put isabelle in her crib like that in the mornings when she was his age to play (while I took a few minutes to shower or gain my sanity!!) and many times she would play right to sleep as well!
Very cute!! Will be praying for Joe's surgery Wed.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Very funny:). You are one blessed momma to have such a terrific sleeper. Jonas must be an all around content little guy:).

4:40 PM  
Blogger Hammond Family said...

He is cute!! Kisses to him from me :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home