Thursday, February 21, 2008

Free Spirit














I love the free spirit that children have. They don't know what ordinary is and when they figure it out they probably won't care...for a long time. Jonas is definitely at that exploring age, in regards to everything! Here are a few pictures to capture his every day life.
Did you know it is hockey season? Yeah a lot of people don't. Its not the most watched sport unless you live in Canada. With the help of daddy, Jonas wore daddy's jersey and he thought he was something else. Go Wings!
I love the red hat Jonas is sporting in the last two pictures. It is a hand-me-down from a friend and its sooo cute. If Jonas finds one of his hats around the house, he usually asks to put it on.
Thankfully his boo boo healed up nicely.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

Is that grass I see in the background? I've wondered recently what that looks like again. :-) I certainly loved looking at Jonas! He is changing so much. I wish I could come over and play. . . . I love and miss you guys so much!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

He's such a cutie, Sarah! I think you have your hands full! =]

11:01 AM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

Yes its grass!! And the weather has been least 50 degrees warmer here than there! You should come visit!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home