Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6 months


swinging at Grandma's
snuggled in Papa's arms

sleeping on Grammy


after bath time

I CAN NOT believe our Ivy is 6 mos. old. It seems like we were just in the hospital walking the halls so I would dilate. As tiring as these 6 months has been, its gone pretty fast. I have to say the last 2 months or so life has gotten much easier, mainly because I've received more sleep. Ivy has not slept as well as Jonas did. But, this week she has caught on again. I say again because she has been so inconsistent compared to Jonas. However, getting her first tooth at 4 months old hasn't helped her sleeping patterns. Thankfully, she has been sleeping 9 hours every night this week. Yea!! The expression you see in the last picture is what we see throughout every day. She really is a good baby and so smiley. She rolls all over the floor and is starting to scoot backwards and even forwards a little. She isn't sitting unattended quite yet but I noticed her working on her balance tonight. She LOVES watching our dog, Daisy. She tries to follow her every move. And its been nice having a big brother around to help entertain her. Jonas does a great job helping me and Ivy out at times. He is very loving towards her and gets concerned about her. He has panicked twice now when Ivy wasn't in the car with us. He said "Where is Ivy? We have to get her!" He is very sweet. We are so thankful for such a healthy baby girl. We dealt with one minor cold around 6 weeks and nothing else, but teething. Summer is finally here and I can't wait to get her in the pool. She loves bath time and doesn't mind water in her face at all.
I finally feel a little caught up on blogging. We are headed to California, on Monday, to see my sister. I can't wait to get some great pictures of the Pacific Ocean at Laguna Beach!





2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I love that Jonas loves his sister so much. Aaron loves Evan, too, and it makes it so much nicer than the alternative.

Have a great time in CA!

1:23 PM  
Blogger A Hint of Home said...

He's such a good big brother. Can't believe 6 mos. has flown by already.
Have a great time in CA. I know you will.
Love you guys!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home