Friday, February 13, 2009

I came across some pictures through a persons Face*ook page that led me to Kim Sinclair. Kim and I didn't know each other personally but she grew up knowing my sister-in-law and Joe through school. Kim is a very talented artist and you can find her beautiful artwork here. I fell in love with her paintings and I asked her to do one of our Jonas. I started saving my money weeks ago and today she dropped off his beautiful portrait! I LOVE IT! I can't stop looking at it.
I had sent Kim several pictures of Jonas at different ages. She primarily used our family picture taken at Thanksgiving to capture Jonas' look. I haven't hung it yet but its going to hang on a red wall. I will take pictures once its up. If you want to capture a loved one in this way please visit her blog! Thank you Kim for helping us in cherishing our Jonas!

1 Comments:

Blogger A Hint of Home said...

That captures his look so well, not too mention those eyelashes.
Can't wait to see it in person.
Ivy is flipping?? Since when?

Love you all!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home