Saturday, September 30, 2006

Family

As we all age we seem to have to deal with the loss of more loved ones and deal with heartache of illnesses. I cherish the moments we have with family who live long distance. Since Jonas was born we've had the opportunity to have several family members visit to meet our new little man. Last week my Aunt Barb, mom's sister, and cousin Jenni came to visit. I need to get some pictures from their camera's so I can post them. I didn't get to take many with mine. This week, Joe's family came to visit. Ma Barker had two sisters and a brother come in. We went downtown to Fall's Park for a walk and then to dinner at Overlook Grill. The weather was so beautiful and downtown was bustling with people. It was my kind of night! :-) Here are some pictures of the family along with shots of Jonas we took the last few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Karen said...

Hey Sarah,

Your Jonas is so sweet! I just love those cheeks, so fun to kiss! So glad we both have blogs, I will be keepiing up with your family for sure! I'm trying to convice Kristin and Steve to start one...we'll see?!? Take Care!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home