Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yea Video!!

I found out today through a blogging friend that you CAN post videos! Just don't get board with me, because my sister is going to LOVE this! It is hard being so far away from each other while I'm experiencing motherhood for the first time. So, this is all about you Andrea! Enjoy! We love you, Kris and the girls and hope this helps you feel a little closer. I captured Jonas sleeping the other day. Today I got him during bath time.(don't worry we tried not to make it x-rated) Today, he started grabbing onto things and holding them for the first time. He was pretty amused. :-)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

Dear Aunt Sarah,

We loved the video of Jonas. The bathtub one was soooo cute! I almost laughed my head off. :-) I can't believe Jonas is growing up so much. We really miss him and you guys.

Love,

Emma

8:53 PM  
Blogger Kris Stephens said...

Love the "loin-cloth"! :-)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

great video!!! Isn't it great to watch them grow!?!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home