Saturday, July 14, 2007

First segment of Andrea's visit

Here is the first slide show of pictures we took while Andrea was here. I'm waiting for her to email me some taken with her camera. We had a great time together but there is just never enough time to do everything we want. One of our favorite outings was the water park. Jonas did really well even though there wasn't much for him to do. He and I floated around the lazy river a couple times and he enjoyed watching all of the kids play. I took the girls down the big water slide and had fun screaming our lungs out! We went downtown, did a little shopping, ate ice scream, watched movies and ate a lot of mom's good cooking! We can't wait for our next visit with each other.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hammond Family said...

Those were good pictures!! Thanks for sharing them...my sis gets to come for 15 days the beginning of Oct...I am very excited :)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

What sweet memories and how special to be able to share them with your sister and neices. It looks like Jonas's party was lots of fun. I loved the John Deere theme - boys and their tractors/cars/trucks etc...:)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Ben and April said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!! I know how blessed I am to have a sister close by.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

your nieces are so big now! whoa! i'm sure you miss them.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home