Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Go Wings!

In case you didn't know...the only sport watched in the Barker household is hockey. The Red Wings is the team of choice! Most likely this will be the first sport Jonas plays. Unfortunately, we don't get their games televised down her every much. Last night was the first one of the season. So, I had Jonas all ready when Joe arrived home at 7, just in time for the game to start. My sweet friend Melody got Jonas this outfit. It is so adorable. She did an awesome job! Jonas didn't get to watch the whole game but he seemed captivated by the players skating back and forth. The Wings won after a 5 game losing streak! Yahoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

My husband loves any team in Detroit and has since he was a kid. He is into most every sport maybe accept for soccer and girl's sports. I remember when he found a Duke Blue Devils and Pittsburg Steelers outfit for Michael on ebay. Sooo cute. Your Jonas is adorable - makes me long for another one. I bet you just love kissing those cheeks - that is what they are there for.
Rachel

6:55 AM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

That's funny! Detroit has had some great teams over the years. Its nice to say "I'm from there" when one of their teams is doing so well!
Jonas has the best cheeks! They are so cushy when I put my face next to his. They get kissed sooo much by all the family. Its so fun having him here for the holiday season! :-)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Sarah -- I just came across something and remembered this post about your family being Red Wing fans. I have a potentially awesome gift idea for you for your husband or other family men that are into sports. It is an idea for those kind of people that are hard to buy for. Email me at wilsonhome@charter.net so I'll have your email address to reply back to if you're at all interested. You may or may not like it, but . . . . =) Ginger

10:48 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

These pics are soooo great! The girls really enjoyed looking at them with me. Joe and Jonas just look awesome in their Red Wings attire. :-) I'm lovin' the proud daddy look in that smile, Joe. I can definitely see some great scrapbook pages from these. How fun!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home