Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some recent pictures....

This is Jonas on his first boat ride. We were on a pontoon boat touring Lake Lure in NC. Is a beautiful lake with some gorgeous homes! Jonas loved the water.


My cousin Jenni was visiting for the weekend. Here is me, my mom, Jenni, and Jonas.

Jonas with Papa and Grammy

Our family right before mine and Joe's date night for my b-day.

I saved the best for last. :-) This is the face that Jonas makes when you tell him we are ready to pray for our meal. Its so precious because he is so serious and sincere. We try not to laugh out loud too hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Hint of Home said...

That face is just too cute. He's so sincere that it makes it that much more precious.
Praying for this next precious gift from God.
Love Ya!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Hammond Family said...

I agree with you...VERY cute picture at the end. A memory to cherish :)

1:56 PM  
Blogger Ice-Family said...

Love the last pic! They think of such funny things when they're that age and don't even realize how funny and cute they are most of the time!!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home