Sunday, March 30, 2008

I've been tagged...by my mom!!

I was tagged by my mom at ahintofhome! She just joined the blogging world recently.

Share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. At the end tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.


1. I'm the yongest of two daughters.

2. My sister is my best friend and I hate she lives so so far away.

3. My mom looks VERY young for her age and my sister and are pray we have her genes. :-)

4. My husband has two sisters. He is in the middle. His oldest sister has become one of my dearest friends.

5. My sister's husband and I share the same birthday.

6. My dad loves to write and sing songs while he drives his 18-wheeler.

7. I have had some of the most wonderful vocal training since I was 15. I have sung in many competitions over the years and I have sung professionally in a small choral group. I also went to Korea in 1996 to participate in a World Choral Festival.

8. My sister and I hope to someday record a CD together before we age too much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hammond Family said...

If number 2 is a surprise to anyone...then they really don't know you :) Hope you all get to see each other soon!

4:00 PM  
Blogger A Hint of Home said...

I hope you girls hurry up and get that CD made. We love hearing you sing.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home