Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Our First Family Trip


We went away this past weekend to Pigeon Forge, TN. Joe asked me about a month ago to call friends of ours who own a mountain house there. They had the weekend available and we had a much needed time away. Jonas did wonderful for his first mini-vacation. He slept really well and was pleasant when we went out to shop or eat. Aunt Kim and Uncle Joel came up on Saturday and babysat Jonas while mommy and daddy had a date night. We also spent time watching movies and shopping with Kim and Joel. We always have a great time together with them and Pigeon Forge is a place we all love. I'm so thankful for awesome in-laws since I don't have my own sister near me. I took our digital camera and video camera but had disappointments with both! I left the memory stick at home by accident and the video camera was left on so the charged battery quickly drained! Thankfully Kim brought her digital and we got some pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben and April said...

Sarah,

It sounds like you and Joe had a great time away with Jonas. He is getting so big! We love to go up to the mountains.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home