Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary!


2001-Joe's graduation from the police academy
Joe and I have been married 8 years today! I can hardly believe it. We have been together for 12 years which is even more amazing! I'm so thankful for Joe. The Lord brought the right man into my life to complete me. I thank the Lord for the strong relationship and the open communication we have about everything. He is the most honest man I know and he will tell you like it is. There is no fluff. :-) Some would say I'm the same way. At times that can make for two very strong willed people having a disagreement! :-) But, we strive to do whats right and we have come to understand humbleness to keep our marriage strong. As I tear up writing this, I'm in awe of the blessings in our marriage. We have a beautiful little boy, that WE produced. He is part of our DNA! Wow! What a miracle that is. And now, we are eager to meet our Miss Ivy. She is going to amaze us as well when she enters this world. We are blessed beyond belief. Joe is a father that I never imagined. He impresses me daily as he deals with our little man. He is a rebuke to me many times. I'm so thankful he strives to do whats right and wants to lead by a godly example to our children.
I love you honey. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ice-Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your post was so precious to read!!!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Congrats on 8 years! That is a great picture of the two of you:).

7:19 PM  
Blogger A Hint of Home said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture and your new blog makeover.
We wish you many more happy years together.
Can't wait to meet Miss Ivy.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Sniff, sniff. What a great post! I love that picture too. Praise God for how He has grown you two through your marriage, and may you have many more wonderful years together!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home