Saturday, August 02, 2008

So behind, where to begin??

I can't believe my last post was in May! This has been a busy summer with lots of activities going on so I could post many things! For those of you who are family and like to catch up on pictures etc...I will try to make several posts.

First I'll start by saying I am 27 weeks pregnant now. It has gone by pretty fast lately. WAIT! I don't think I ever posted this....ITS A GIRL!! We had our ultrasound on June 16th. My sister was in town and was able to be there with us. That was special to both of us. I may have posted before that Joe and I both hoped for another boy. However, we feel truly blessed to even bring another child into this world and we are getting more excited about our little girl. Yes, I have been buying clothes! I started the week we found out. We had gone away for the weekend to the coast and hit some outlets. I bought several things but didn't spend more than $2.99 on one item of clothing! Everyone was having great sales!
We just recently decided on a name. She will be Ivy Louise Barker. Louise is a family name. She was my great Aunt, my grandmother's sister.

Its scary to think I had Jonas at 34 weeks and anything could happen this time around too. There is still a lot to be done! I thought Jonas would be moved to his new room by now, but we just bought paint yesterday to start decorating it. I didn't want to move him in and then move him out because of paint smell/construction. So, hopefully we can attack the project tomorrow. Joe is on the night shift and while he is gone at night I'm dying to be painting! I have two pieces of furniture to paint for Jonas' room. It will be a several step process for both pieces and I'd like to get started. I really enjoy painting furntiure and I haven't done any crafty projects in a while so I have an itch I suppose! :-)

Ok, so I'm off to explore some pictures and try to decide what to post next!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hammond Family said...

Love the name :0 Don't forget to post pictures of the newly painted room!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

What a pretty name! It will be so fun for you to put a little face to her name in just a few months :).

9:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Cute name, Sarah! And can't wait to see Jonas' new room. =]

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home