Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Be-lated Halloween pictures















Halloween was my due date for Ivy. Since I had her 11 days over I wasn't exactly in the mood to blog, post pictures etc...after that event. Now that we have found our new normal I have a little time. I forgot all about the Halloween cutie pie munchkins in our family. So, thanks to Ma Barker's reminder here are the Barker grand babies as a skunk, duck and chicken. :-) Lexi and Macon's costumes were a whole $2.50 or less from Children's Pl*ce outlet. My mom got Jonas' chicken costume the day of Halloween at M*rshalls for like $8. (50%off) We didn't get to attend Boo in the Zoo with the rest of the family this year. Lexi dressed up for that and on Halloween night and she stopped by to see Jonas to get some pictures. Here are our cutie pies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Sarah....thanks for all the sweet comments. I hope you win!!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home