Thursday, December 04, 2008

Our Little Monkey



I love pictures of my babies sleeping. I have lots of Jonas sleeping the first couple years of his life.
I bought the dress that Ivy is wearing probably 5 + years ago. I got a steal at a 2nd hand store. Its from The G*P. I didn't even have kids but just thought it was so precious and knew someone could benefit from it. I let one friend borrow it a few years back and then let my niece borrow it last year and now I finally have a girl! Its just a cozy warm adorable dress. I tried getting a few shots of Ivy awake and propped up on the bobby but none of them turned out. Also, the beautiful green blanket was hand made by my dear friend Melody. She did an amazing job and I get at least one compliment on it every time I'm in public with Ivy. She made Jonas a beautiful blue one when he was born. I cherish these gifts.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ben and April said...

I love her dress it looks so warm! You can tell she is growing, I need to get over there one of these days soon and hold her for a while!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

The green blanket is spectacular! Your friend is very talented:). Ivy looks like a sweetie pie. What an angelic little face:).

4:32 PM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

Yes, Please come visit April!

Rachel, its funny you say sweetie pie. I call her that often and Jonas tells people she is his sweet pie. Its so cute!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

THAT is a riot! There must be a lot of laughing at his cute antics and sayings. We laugh at Michael all of the time. I write down all of the funny things that he says and does for our memories and to share with the grandparents, aunts and uncles. Otherwise, I forget and this time goes by so fast and the things that they say/do are so precious - well, most of them are:). Since my family is so spread out, it helps them to feel more connected to "their boys". :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Precious! I miss you all. Thanks for sharing the pics. Love you tons and am praying for you!!!

4:30 AM  
Blogger A Hint of Home said...

She's an angel, sleeping there. I know I'm biased, though.
She's so sweet and peaceful looking.
The dress is so cute, and I haven't seen it before.
Our little monkey looks like he's having fun.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

She is so precious. I want to hold her! Post some more. Did you get everything ready for Christmas with all the activity around there???

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home