Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An evening at the park

The other night Joe and his dad went to a baseball game together. Ma Barker came over and we took Jonas to the park, where we met Aunt Kim, Uncle Joel and Miss Lexi. The weather was great but the bees were out in swarms. I had never seen anything like it at this park. We played where we could and surprisingly never heard kids crying from getting stung, and we didn't get stung. It was hard acting like the bees weren't there!


Weird swing eh?



Jonas in the Choo choo!



Cheese Mom! Now can I please get down?



Lexi loves swinging!

Sucking on a Cherrio!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

Looks like fun! I definitely wouldn't have stayed with BEES swarming. ha ha I love seeing pics of my sweet nephew. . .

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home